Skip to Main Content

Consumer Information

Consumer Information

Required Disclosures and Consumer Information Disclosures

This webpage provides a comprehensive location for links to information about University of Dallas on a variety of subjects which may be helpful to prospective students, their families, high school counselors, as well as prospective employees, current students and current employees. This information is presented to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution's policies, procedures, operations and costs.

College Navigator (National Center for Education Statistics)

That National Center for Education Statistics collects and analyzes information from educational institutions:

You may request a paper copy by contacting the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at (972) 265-5744.

Institutional Information

Student Outcomes 

Information regarding retention and graduation rates for University of Dallas undergraduates is available through the National Center for Education Statistics:

The University also provides information on post-graduation job placement and further education:

  • Undergraduate
  • Graduate

You may request a paper copy by contacting the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at (972) 265-5744.

Financial Assistance

The Rome Program is an extension of UD's program, and financial aid that applies in Irving also applies to your semester in Rome. Otherwise, you should speak with a financial aid counselor for more information when you are exploring the possibilities of studying abroad.

You may request a paper copy by contacting the Financial Aid Office at (972) 721-5266.

Health and Safety 


Filing a Complaint

If you would like to file a complaint with the University of Dallas
you may do so online (including anonymously) at or

or by calling toll-free to the University’s
Compliance Reporting Hotline at

(888) 317-8072

In addition, various governmental and non-governmental agencies receive complaints regarding educational institutions. You can find more information about filing such complaints here

COVID-19 Information